Today I’ll talk about an issue concerning the term store.
I recently had a project where I had to create elements for the term store, so I had all my logic in a feature receiver which worked perfectly on my development environment.
And so I got on the test server client all confident and then, of course, boom ….
I began my investigations, and I realize that the link “Term store management” was not present nor in the newly created site collection or in the central administration.
The feature was not activated!!
To activate it, a small Powershell command
Enable-SPFeature -id “73EF14B1-13A9-416b-A9B5-ECECA2B0604C” -Url <Site-URL>
After more problems!
For more information, you can find a list of all feature GUIDs here:
Hope this help!