Today I’ll talk about a weird behavior you can have with the SharePoint 2010 Workflows of SharePoint Designer.
The problem was happening with some mail sent. In fact, sometimes, the content of the mail was weird.
- Some text where bold when received by some user
- Some word where containing spaces coming from nowhere
After some time checking my mail content, I went to see the properties of the mail
Then on the body
There is the content of my mail
After some check with other mail having no issue, I found that a parameter was missing from the HTML Tag => xmlns:o=”urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office”
Change it like this
Republish and all went ok!
Hoping this helps!